With a Navitas Professional internship, you will benefit from:
- an experienced placement team that works closely with participants, to ensure industry internships are tailored to meet specific career goals and achieve practical learning outcomes – we have a 100% success rate of placing our interns in placements relating to their field of study.
- one-on-one career planning sessions and internship interview preparation with a dedicated placement coordinator.
- either a full-time or part-time placement, dependent on which program you have enrolled, to ensure you maximize your learning outcomes and provides the best opportunity to network with potential employers.
- being monitored of your internship from day one and receive comprehensive feedback on your workplace performance.
We work with you to develop your soft skills and polish your CV, which is matched to available internship opportunities within our network of industry partners.
Here’s how it works:
- An Internship Placement Coordinator will interview you to discuss your career goals and provide interview and CV feedback.
- The Internship Placement Coordinator will schedule a number of interviews matched to available internship opportunities.
- You will attend interviews in a real-world interview selection process, to ensure you are a good fit for the organisation.
- An internship agreement and training plan – which includes key dates, roles, and responsibilities – will be discussed with you to ensure your expectations and that of the host company are clear and documented.
- Your dedicated Internship Placement Coordinator will monitor your progress throughout the internship, including a formal mid-internship review.
- At the end of the internship, you must complete and submit your internship training plan to your dedicated Internship Placement Coordinator. Once finalised, congratulations, you will have finished your internship.
Please note: there is no guarantee that your host company will make an official offer of employment after the internship has been completed.
Once you have graduated, remember that you are always welcome to continue contacting our team for ongoing career assistance.
To learn more about Navitas Professional internship programs, make an enquiry now.
Here are some examples of host companies that Navitas Professional has successfully placed participants in.
|American Express||Australian Pioneer Pistachio|
|Catalent||Coca Cola Amatil|
|Delaware North Australia||Energy Exemplar|
|EQUALS International||Finpacific Treasury Systems|
|Global Maintenance Group||Grosvenor Business Advisors|
|Helping Hand, New Aged Care||Infinity Technologies|
|Local Government: City of Burnside, City of Onkaparinga, City of Stirling, City of Mercer, District Council of Yankalilla||Macquarie Group|
|Perpetual Ltd||Perth Energy|
|Softball Australia||SMSF Association|